Forum des LSN* Index du Forum

Forum des LSN* Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Facebook Privacy Settings Likes Comments

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des LSN* Index du Forum -> Place publique -> lsn*.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
joeredcl

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Privacy Settings Likes Comments Répondre en citant

Facebook Privacy Settings Likes Comments
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

If you do have the Ticker, but still no gear icon next to the Search at the bottom, let me know. I am sorry!! I still dont think you understand what I am saying. If you have 200 Facebook friends, how many of them do you expect will actually do this for you? Five? Ten? Is it really worth it?Are there specific activities you dont want your friends seeing? Maybe you shouldnt be participating in them.There are a few thoughts that roll through my mind about this&1) Its really easy to react quickly without thinking things through. I do not want people to contact me, and would like that they donot read and see all my comments and stuff. It doesnt mean you shouldnt comment. And those people's friends are probably judging them for it.Your friends and others can make assumptions about you just by looking at the things you like on Facebook. C can only see the post on As wall if A makes it public or friends of friends. Darlene Vincent I just make sure that I am not ashamed of anything I post. I sent the cost to him because it was the cheapest option of all. Also, whenever you comment or like one of your friend's posts all her friends can see that too.If you want to keep your Facebook posts and comments a little more private and don't want everyone and all their friends reading them, there are some adjustments you can make so your Facebook settings. Anonymous Nothing wrong with a little hate, Bryan! Meggle If you use chrome you can hide it with the adblock extension. By doing this my activity amongst my friends and my family does not become public. .. site design: Juxtaprose. I dont think I can make it any clearer& For that matter there shouldnt be any reason for Friend Requesting, should there& I want my friends to be my friends and my friends can have their own friends, without us cross contaminating our correspondence& Im sure it makes sense, right? Clanhowe maybe i missed something, but if my friend comments on one of THEIR friends (not my friend) photos, i can see this and the photo& i dont reallly want the same to happen to me. I believe de-selecting the Comments and Likes option is *supposed* to stop that, but in my experience it works about 40% of the time. You're in! Thanks for signing up. You can reach through his email address, [emailprotected] of [emailprotected] or you can also contact him through his website +2349056803606. My status are not viewable to friends of friends. my fiance is always able to see stuff I like on my other friends walls or albums, even though he isnt on their friends list and their stuff is private. All Im looking for is a way for my friends to not see everything I do in the ticker in the top right. My lover and myself has some stress with each other and it let to our break up, After a while i was missing my lover and i needed Him back but he refuse to pick my call or reply my mails or test message. Stay in touch by liking his Facebook Page (Jon Loomer Digital). Maybe teenagers, but otherwise, I dont know anyone who finds this darn thing useful and anything other than annoying. All Thanks to him and if you also want to have your Husband back to yourself here !! his emailAddress([emailprotected]) i am so happy to testify of your work and kindness social media help It is truly decent to hear your discourse on particular point here. if A sets it to friends only then only As friends will see it, and it will not show up to Bs friends if he likes it. Hover over that, go to Comments and Likes and unclick it. Please see my update ( ) as well as my post about why I think Timeline is good for privacy ( ). In other words, just be smart about your comments on other peoples posts. Timeline has been rolling out slowly; I know a number of people who only just got it in the past week or two despite others having had it for months 5a02188284
download twitter and facebook appfacebook update for iphone not workingold android facebook appfacebook status code 500facebook login dialog stays openfacebook app not searchingtrouver un mot de passe facebook avec le code sourcedownload festival facebook pagemy top likes on facebooklarge meme facebook chat

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 14:33 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum des LSN* Index du Forum -> Place publique -> lsn*. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange